Signing Ceremony For The Construction Of Al-Muzn – September 3, 2014
Muscat – September 3, 2014
Signing Ceremony For The Construction Of Al-Muzn
- The upcoming mixed-development mega project Al Muzn by Majan Developments will focus on retail, health and leisure needs of women and families. Luxury spas, upmarket retail outlets, impulse purchase counters, inviting dining areas, well-equipped clinics and fun-filled kids’ corners are some of the attractions it will offer visitors.
- “Al Muzn is slated to be the ultimate in sophistication and convenience, creating a lifestyle experience that encourages extended dwell time by women and family,” said a press statement.
- Al Muzn will be situated in the most populous part of the Sultanate – Al Mawaleh of Al-Seeb area in Muscat. Its high-quality tenant mix, 28,000 sqm of a built-up area, 11,000 sqm of gross lettable area and more than 300 parking bays will set it apart from other retail establishments in the area, making Al Muzn a lifestyle destination that is the hub of the community.
- The first phase of this innovative new development was given a head start with Majan Development’s Chairman, Ghassan bin Khamis Al Hashar, signing the construction contract with Al Subhiah Trading and Contracting. To ensure that stringent quality control is maintained at every stage of the project, Majan Developments has been very selective in choosing the companies associated with it.
- Engaging reputable firms like Amjaad Engineering Consultancy as the Design and Supervision Consultant, Hoehler & Partner LLC as the Project Management Consultant and McArthur & Company as the Leasing Consultant bears testimony to the high standards it sets.
- “Al Muzn is another illustration of Majan Development’s dedication to the provision of high quality, value-added projects and products,” commented Mohammed Abdullah Al Kindi, CEO, Majan Developments. “The elegant architecture, and world-class facilities are all symbols of an Oman that is modern and forward looking. We are actively engaged in development and investment throughout Omani society,” he concluded.